On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 05:34:43PM -0500, Nathan Folkman wrote:
> In a message dated 11/8/2002 10:50:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> > Well, AOLserver really SHOULD ship with a C API to nsv, but since it
> > doesn't, I created my own partial one.  It was pretty easy.  But then,
> > I took the shortcut of often using Ns_TclEval in my C nsv wrapper
> > functions.  If I was doing it as part of AOLserver I'd instead create
> > a real C API and change the nsv Tcl commands to use it.

> Perhaps nsv should be replaced with the svar work Zoran had worked on? You
> could provide backwards compatibility wrappers of course. What do you think
> Zoran?

I'm not sure, but I think Zoran already DID make his stuff backwards
compatabile with the nsv_* API.  I haven't tried his (way cool, btw!)
Tcl Thead Extension yet, but last I checked its tls code was organized
similarly to the nsv code, no C API.

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com