From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nathan Folkman
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 3:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] How I'll vote for core team members (long)

In a message dated 11/8/2002 4:27:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

They don't need us, but we do need them, and the
fact that they are now willing to take this risk speaks volumes given
the tone of the past relationship between the AOLserver community and
AOL.

Actually, we very much do need the community! :-) Here's a great example: something like 98% of the AOLserver bug reports come you out there in the community. The continued success of AOLserver is very much dependent on continued community involvement.

Remember, your help completing the documentation will prevent Jim from deleting all of the 4.0 code. ;-) Have a great weekend, and don't forget to get me those core team nominations!

- n