I think I understand what you intended. Thanks for clearing it up for
me.

/s.

-----Original Message-----
From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:AOLSERVER@;LISTSERV.AOL.COM] On Behalf
Of Peter M. Jansson
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 3:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] How I'll vote for core team members (long)

My point was that my criteria -- and they are just mine, I don't think
anyone should feel obliged to use them -- were less a set of checkboxes
than a set of weighted scores, and that the scores for the individual
can balance with the scores for team as a whole.  If one person is
weaker at coding, but stronger at community relations, it may come out
as a wash, as long as there's someone else with more coding strength
involved.

And I really appreciate your sharing some of your criteria.  It helps me
think about mine more.  I hope others will share, too -- that's really
why I sent that note.