On 2002.11.11, Daniel P. Stasinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just loaded nsvhr/nsunix (with Dossy's patches) onto 3.51 and
> it does not seem to recognize registered procedures correctly
>
> 'aolserver/modules/tcl' does get sourced, but I have to add a
> port number to the virtual server to access /NS/Admin pages
>
> Any procedures added in 'aolserver/servers/server1/tcl/' do not
> work at all.

Could you share your nsd.tcl?  Mask out any sensitive bits, but it'd
help to see what you've got.

To be honest, nsvhr setup isn't the most straightforward activity and
it's not well documented.  I really ought to throw something up on the
wiki documenting it, but ... it seems so few people use it, I couldn't
justify the effort.  But, for you Dan ... ;-)

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]