On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 19:44, Scott S. Goodwin wrote:

> When we switch to standard vs daylight savings, I don't think UCT/GMT changes. Sorry
>I called you a horse :)
>

> /s.

No UTC/GMT stays the same regardless - as of late Oct the UK is on GMT
and will remain so until we switch to BST next spring (which is UTC +1
or otherwise known as a complete waste of time - no pun intended)

    Steve

--
Steve Manning - Linux Mandrake 9.0 - Gnome 2.0
East Goscote  - Leicester - UK +44 (0)116 260 5457