Title: Re: [AOLSERVER] AOLServer on Mac OS X
On 11/21/02 15:11, "Nathan Folkman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In a message dated 11/21/2002 4:14:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hello,

This is my first post to the list, hopefully it isn't too silly.  My
apologies if this is a common I am trying to compile AOLServer 3.5.1 on Mac
OS X.  I have already installed it successfully on RH Linux 7.3 without a
problem, but OS X seems to have some peculiarities.

I had to recompile TCL with the --enable thread options, so I just went
ahead and upgraded to version 8.4.1.  I was able to configure just fine, and
the Make went fine for individual files, other than the occasional warning.
However, after a few minutes I get the following output:

Do you have the OS X developer tools installed?

- Nathan

Nathan,

Yes,  I do have them installed (from the disk with 10.2)

Morgan