There are several 'virtual hosting' modules out there that will do the job.
Some are 100% C others are 100% Tcl, others are a mixture.

I'm using nssmartvh running on Win2K (development), as I couldn't get nsunix
and nsvhr to build very easily.
There's also 'vhost' 'tclvhr' and 'dqe' modules that implement virtual
hosting.

I'm new to all of this so I couldn't tell you which is best for you - it may
depend on your platform, how many virtual hosts you want, how complex you
want to get with it.

Hopefully someone else on the list can give you some further pointers on
this.

regards,

Tim

Tim Moss