I only saw one module available and from what I understand it is broke with current versions.

What I would really like to see, at least for static content, is to be able to have a gz cache.  On first access of any static page, the gz'ed content would be cached for subsequent accesses.

Daniel P. Stasinski
Software Engineer
Mayor Pharmaceutical Laboratories
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I was wondering if anyone is currently running an AOLserver which delivers gzipped content to the browser? If so, what module are you using, what kind of performance impact does this have on the server side, and have you encountered any browser support issues? Thanks!