Hello,

I'm trying to use ns_register_filter, and am running into difficulties.

I have the following code in an init.tcl:

  ns_register_filter postauth GET  /*/bob mqa.processHostedRequest
  ns_register_filter postauth POST /*/bob mqa.processHostedRequest

mqa.processHostedRequest looks like this:

proc mqa.processHostedRequest {trash} {
    if [catch {
        ns_return 200 text/html [ns_adp_parse -file /path/to/common.adp]
    } err] {
        mqa.logError "mqa.processHostedRequest: '$err'"
    }
    return filter_break
}

I would like common.adp to be parsed and returned, and then for the
connection to be closed -- no attempt should be made to actually load
'bob', since it doesn't exist.

This is only half-working.  The parsing is happing and I'm seeing the
output, but afterward, I get a second set of headers:

  HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found