I'm looking for someone to update the Informix driver
for AOLserver. I have up to $3000 for the job.

I would like ACS/OpenACS style bind variable interface
if possible. I haven't checked to see if Informix has
something similar to Oracle's bind variables. I also
want blob support and the ability to use stored procedures.

The code would stay open source and hopefully be hosted
on sourceforge.

I am in the process of setting up a Sun Solaris 9 box
with Informix 9.3 server and documentation which will
be available for development/testing. The developer will
need to sign a consulting agreement before I can turn
them loose on our server.

I realize this may be more than a $3000 job. But hey, it
will more than pay for the Coke you drink while you do
the job. I wouldn't mind if someone could do it for less
either. If you would like to take a look at the existing
driver code let me know and I'll get you a copy.

I tried this once before but the money didn't materialize.
Now I finally have the funding in place. I hope someone
with AOLserver db driver experience can find the time.

Keith Paskett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/