On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 09:55:36AM -0500, Kevin Lawver wrote:
> Is there some super-good reason why this very nice feature hasn't been
> included in the default fancy parser?   I've recently started doing JSP's,
> and have found that kind of markup so much easier!!   No more escaping quotes

I don't know, but if you want that style, the OpenACS templating
system does that, and more.

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/