me down too much to try to learn another editor.  Maybe I'll give it a
try after I retire. :)

janine

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 12:14 PM, Scott Laplante wrote:

vim, obstinately. ; )

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Cowgar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 6:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Emacs and ADP -- a solution

What does everyone else use for editing ADP's? TCL for that fact as well.

Jeremy

On Sunday 16 March 2003 08:39 am, you wrote:
Greetings.

I use emacs for all text editing and I was running into a problem with
editing ADP's. With html-helper-mode I can do things like narrow down
to a
JavaScript block and edit JavaScript with a JavaScript mode (syntax
highlighting, language helpers, automatic indenting, etc...). I
wished to
have the same thing for editing Tcl blocks in my .adp's <% ... %>.

To Remove yourself from this list:
http://www.aolserver.com/listserv.html

Janine Sisk
President/CEO