Debian appears to have an odd idea about where binaries belong. Apt-get on
our box puts binaries in /usr/lib, not /usr/local. So aolserver and
postgresql binaries are located in /usr/lib/aolserver/bin and
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin.

As a consequence I am having difficulty installing nspostgres. I just
finished one round of altering the Makefile ($NSHOME path) which helped
overcome several "can't find file or directory" type errors. Here is the
current roadblock.

   In file included from nspostgres.c:32:

   nspostgres.h:45: libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory

   make: *** [nspostgres.o] Error 1

The locate command doesn't find libpq-fe.h either. Make appears to be
looking inside nspostgres.h. If this is so, then the nspostgres driver file
itself may be the problem.

All suggestions appreciated.

Tom

To Remove yourself from this list: http://www.aolserver.com/listserv.html