That X-Forwarded-For is a very useful little feature, thanks for doing
it Zoran!

But FYI, Gustaf Neumann's original comment mentioned using Pound with
OpenACS, and several users have reported that Pound has problems
there.  I've never used Pound myself, but specifically, they say Pound
doesn't work well with any server using "html streaming", which in
AOLserver's case I think means ns_write:

  http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=109568

Apparently all such pages break with Pound.  OpenACS does have a few
pages using ns_write by default, and for the occasional page where it
makes sense, being able to use ns_write is certainly very useful and
important.

Never having used or looked at the Pound code, I don't know why it
breaks ns_write style pages, but that sure is unfortunate.  Oddly, the
Pound homepage makes no mention of any Pound mailing list (nor CVS for
that matter), so other than emailing the author directly I don't know
where you'd ask about this.

  http://www.apsis.ch/pound/

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>