Hi all,

I'm writing an OpenACS package that does some web data mining, and uses google
as one of its sources of content.

I know google has a SOAP api, and I was able to use it with the TclSOAP
package, but that requires TclDOM. Does anyone know of a tDOM SOAP package?

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +