Thanks,

If I change my proc definition to

proc ad_referer_filter {why} {

it's working. So perhaps changing all my filter procs definition can be a
fix.

Should I do that to use the TTrace package ? Or wait for perhaps a
workaround provided by AS or TTrace ?

BTW, can the TTrace package be used in production environment ?

Thanks.

Jean-Fabrice RABAUTE
Core Services - Enjoy the future today
http://www.core-services.fr