Hi,

When working with the openacs xmlrpc package I noticed that when
posting data using ns_httpopen which calls ns_sockopen the data is
encoded in iso-8859-1 although I have set the following parameters:

ns_section "ns/parameters"
ns_param HackContentType 1
ns_param URLCharset utf-8
ns_param OutputCharset utf-8
ns_param HttpOpenCharset utf-8
ns_param DefaultCharset utf-8

I would have expected and needed the posted data to be encoded in
utf-8.

Is this a bug in aolserver or am I missing some way to manipulate the
encoding?

Tested on Aolserver 4.0 on Linux.

thanks in advance, Til