I'm looking for an AOLserver to tomcat redirector.  What I'm trying to do
is return content from tomcat through aolserver.  I'm using charting
software that runs as a servlet under tomcat.  It would be great if I did
not have to expose port 8080 for tomcat and instead could deliver
everything through 80 or 443 (aolserver's ports).

Nate