On 2004.06.25, Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did you know that you can now run the wiki as a standalone webserver.
> You simply add the -httpd parameter and the port number thus:
>
>     tclkit wikit.kit -httpd 8765  - Then point your browser at
> http://localhost:8765/
>
> This might be useful for anyone not wanting to install cgi etc. and is a
> nice alternative to running in local mode (where external links don't
> work and the font is too small).

Ah, yes.  Since the Wikit documentation already covers the many
non-AOLserver ways of running it, I didn't think it was really necessary
to repeat that stuff (like running Wikit with the built-in wikihttpd).

Thanks for pointing it out!  Yes, TIMTOWTDI.  :-)

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]