In a message dated 6/18/05 11:35:09 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm playing around with the php module (libphp5.so). Using a browser, I get
nothing displayed, so I telnetted in and I get the desired page, but the
content length header is set to zero:

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:20:29 GMT
Server: AOLserver/4.0.9
Connection: close

Hmm -- perhaps the module is setting length to zero (or not setting it at all and it's initialized to zero) and the code is spitting that out when the intended behavior is no header, i.e., stream-based response.   Setting length to -1 would supress the header -- code is in nsd/return.c.

BTW: In 4.5 there's a function, Ns_ConnFlush, which is designed to handle these sorts of results, streamed or all batched up, character encoded and/or gzip'ed.  Most of the code was private to ADP previously -- it was factored out so other modules such as PHP could benefit.

-Jim
2">