On 6/19/05, Jim Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  and the following limit check:
>
>          /*
>           * Check for max single line overflow.
>           */
>
>          if ((e - s) > drvPtr->maxline) {
>              return E_LRANGE;
>          }

I was looking for it in 4.0.10 release, since it is the base for the
Debian package I use. It is not there, is it? Well, now I have seen it
in CVS sources. What is a probable date for a release with it?

>  This is in the latest 4.5 code -- should work.  btw: is the default 4k max,
> 256byte min reasonable?

4KB maxline is OK for me. If somebody wants just 256B, then may she
has a reason (while I do not know what it could be).

Martin