Hi!

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Bernd Eidenschink wrote:

> Hi Razvan,
>
> does the default configuration work for you (instead of fancy)?

Nope. :-(

> Is the adp extension mapped for the server? (should be default)

Yes, it is. That part looks like this:

# ADP (AOLserver Dynamic Page) configuration
#
ns_section "ns/server/${servername}/adp"
ns_param   map             "/*.adp"  ;# Extensions to parse as ADP's.
#   I18N Note: will need to define I18N specifying mappings of ADP's here
as well.
ns_param   map             "/*.u_adp"
ns_param   map             "/*.gb_adp"
ns_param   map             "/*.sjis_adp"
#ns_param   map             "/*.html" ;# Any extension can be mapped.
ns_param   enableexpire    false     ;# Set "Expires: now" on all ADP's.
ns_param   enabledebug     false     ;# Allow Tclpro debugging with "?debug".

# ADP special pages
#ns_param   errorpage      ${pageroot}/errorpage.adp ;# ADP error page.

--
RazvanME