Hi,

The patch would need to be updated as the underlying code has changed. Otherwise, I'm inclined to just restore the previous behavior unless I'm missing something. Does anyone have a reason why the new behavior is preferred to the old or was this all just something I screwed up combining the old fancy and simple parsers? I'm thinking it may have been related to the new "safe eval" capability which disables the <% .. %> scripts entirely (useful in apps where non-programmers are allowed to drop registered tags in pages).

Jeremy: Can you update the patch to work against the HEAD branch?

-Jim