The way most people add any virtual servers is by taking the stock nsd.tcl
file for all the basic non-server specific settings.

Then when you come to the ns/server/$servername sections, you want to
automate things a little. One way is to move that to one file per server
and in the main nsd.tcl glob for "server-*.tcl" files and source those in
a foreach.

But with 90, you are probably better off having a simpler config file for
each of them or even have configuration in a database or something as
there is a lot of server-level config values that will be the same for all
of them. You can still use Tcl code in nsd.tcl to configure them.

I would probably create "template" server config file that I read from
disk. For each individual server, set variables like $hostname, $pageroot,
etc from the simple config file/database and then subst the template.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Bas.