On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 08:08:09AM -0400, Dossy Shiobara wrote:
> On 2005.09.26, Bas Scheffers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder what the harm would be in exposing Ns_ConnRedirect() via a
> Tcl command, which would give a somewhat similar "internal redirect" or
> "forward" capability to Tcl/ADP scripts.

This has already been done since 1999 or so, in Rob Mayoff's dqd_utils
module.  From the changelog it sounds like he's been keeping it up to
date:

  http://dqd.com/~mayoff/aolserver/#dqd_utils

OpenACS also implements a similar sounding idea in its request
processor code:

  http://openacs.org/api-doc/proc-view?proc=rp_internal_redirect

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>