If I telnet in and do "GET /" I just get the HTML for the page, like you would expect:

   "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>
<head>

and so forth.  If I request the page that does the redirect I get

GET test.tcl
RedirectConnection closed by foreign host.

However if I request test.tcl in the browser I do get properly redirected to test2.tcl. I am not very well versed in telnet commands, so if there's something else I can do to get more info, please let me know.

Yes, I have printed out the contents of outputheaders and the Set- Cookie is there, but it doesn't make it through the redirect.

janine