On Feb 21, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

Hi,

In an attempt to gather information on what's been added to AOLserver
4.5, I've created a page on the wiki:

    http://aolserver.com/wiki/What%27s_new_in_4.5

It's mostly incomplete, but as I think of things I will be adding things
to the page.  If you know of things that aren't on the list, please go
and click the "edit" link in the top navigation and add it to the list.
Don't worry about formatting, I can clean that up later.  What's
important is to get all the information on that page.

You can probably pull a lot from http://www.panoptic.com/wiki/ aolserver/Roadmap

- Jeremy