Janine Sisk wrote:
> In addition to the below, there are at least two of us over at
> openacs.org reporting that scheduled procs stopped firing over the
> weekend.  I have one site left on 3.3+ad13 and the other guy says he
> has 3.2+ad12.

I have three servers running identical installations of
AOLserver/3.3.1+ad13.  On two (development and production, very low and
relatively low traffic volumes respectively) all scheduled procs have
stopped firing.  On both of these, the logs show this behavior began after
restarting AOL Server last night around 11PM EDT.  Scheduled procs on both
were working fine up until the restart -- then none.  Scheduled procs are
still running fine on the third server (throw-away test, infinitesimal
volume), where AOL Server has not been restarted for several weeks.  I would
love to help someone who knows the internals figure this out.  I'm leaving
the third server untouched but am happy to use it to help someone figure out
what's going on.

I can also fiddle with my development server.  Could this be a date-related
problem?  I think I'll set the system date back several days, restart, and
see what happens.  Any other ideas?

Any other information I can provide or things I can do to help debug this?
As with Janine, upgrading AOLServer is not a feasible option in the short
term.

Dave