[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi!

I'm trying to use the throttle xotcl package with AOLServer 4.5, which works in 4.0.10. When I call a page, I get the error
invalid command name "::xotcl::Object"

from the
ns_register_filter postauth GET * throttle

page filter.

The xotcl namespace is imported in a tcl library file at startup, I even tried to import it with ns_eval.

Has something changed in the way AOLServer imports namespaces at startup?

Thanks,

wiwo

Try adding the following to your Tcl library which gets sourced at startup:

ns_ictl package require xotcl

See also: http://aolserver.cvs.sourceforge.net/aolserver/aolserver/doc/ns_ictl.n?view=markup

- n