Has anyone ever had any problems with nsdb slowly losing database handles, so that eventually "ns_db gethandle" never returns?

I'm working with Vlad to track down that kind of problem, that we're assuming is in his BerkeleyDB/nsdb driver, but I thought I'd ask if anyone's had that problem with other drivers.

If I manually "ns_db releasehandle" after every handle usage, I have no problems (but the app is slower), it's only when I rely on the auto-cleanup of handles when the ADP page closes that there's a problem.

-john