Dossy

Could you give us an update on the current state of nsopenssl.

I'm currently using v3_0beta26 but I'm seeing increasing numbers of "SSL read error: ssl handshake failure" and "SSL write error: bad write retry" errors in the log as the site gets more busy (currently about 1.4m requests/day). I see there has been some activity in CVS - v3_0beta27 and Head and I'm wondering if these changes are worth having and if there anything else in the pipeline.

Thanks

    Steve

Steve Manning - Mandrake Linux 10.1 - Gnome 2.6
East Goscote - Leicester - UK +44 (0)116 260 5457
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Web: www.festinalente.co.uk
AIM: verbomania - Public Key: 25665CAF from: wwwkeys.pgp.net

There are only 10 types of people in this world
Those who understand binary and those who don't

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.