Location: http://www.nickmiller.me.uk:8000/blog/
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:14:29 GMT
Server: AOLserver/4.5.0
Via: 1.0 www.nthdev.co.uk:80 (squid/2.6.STABLE7)
Connection: keep-alive

The site of course does not respond on port 8000.

Also if redirecting a client from /blog to /blog/ this should ideally be a 301 permanent redirect for SEO reasons and also as the page would never be returned from the first URL so this might be something worth fixing for a future version.

I am not a great AOLServer expert so I am wondering if there is some configuration I am missing, or if its something harder to resolve.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Nick

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.