I see that error in my logs all the time, but was not aware it was one the users were seeing. We haven't had any complaints about it. I don't know what causes it; since it has been going on for years with no complaints it never really made it on my radar screen. nsopenssl puts out a bunch of apparently victimless errors like this.

janine