On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

On 2007.03.16, John Buckman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What patchlevel of Tcl?

8.4.14 - current release.

What modules are you loading? Are you using any of the Tcl async. stuff
(introduced in 4.5) in your application code?

I don't think I'm using any async stuff, at least not in any code I've written, hopefully no library uses it automatically.

Here's a list of modules I'm using. nsd is totally stable, running for weeks w/o a reboot, it's just at shutdown that I have a problem, and I should mention that it's not every time. About 75% of the time I do get a clean shutdown.

package require ncgi
package require struct::list
package require tdom
package require csv