In openacs I remember that early versions of aolserver had memory
issues with namespaces but current versions are fine. That's in proc
code though, not a module per se.

On 7/19/07, JAMSHED QURESHI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I have looked up some aolserver modules that are written entirely in tcl and
notice that none used the tcl namespace feature. procs are defined as
ns_xxxx.

I would like to know if using namespaces in tcl based modules has any
side-effects, memory usage per thread etc..?

regards,
Jamshed

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the

Mark Aufflick