On 2007.10.01, Francesco P. Lovergine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why not adding the current list to gmane? It has a nice searching
> feature.

The AOLserver list was imported into Gmane a long time ago:

    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.aolserver

On 2007.10.01, Tom Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea. So if someone responds in the google groups
> interface it gets sent via the AOLserver listserv?

This is my understanding of how it should work, yes.

> What form are the archives in?

At Google Groups?  I'm not sure.

> Is a text dump possible or how does it work?

Searching the Google Groups Help Center, I can't find anything on how to
export a Google Groups archive.  I suspect the easiest way will be to
subscribe an archive address to the Google Group that logs everything in
mbox or Maildir format will be the easiest way of accomplishing this.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/