Ref: Aolserver-4.0.10 / OpenSSL 0.9.8 / GCC 4.0.3 / libc 2.3.6 ... debian system (grsecurity/vserver)
Hello,
I have a problem setting up ssl on aolserver4. It seems to work, the server begin to serve the page, but after a small amout of time I get a " Warning: nsopenssl (rezo): SSL read: socket gone; disconnected by client?".
And the page stop loading.
Any idea on how to correct this problem ?
++
Marc

--
Programmers.ch