You can use nsv shared variables, which makes the variable shared by all threads. You can initialize these values in a library Tcl file, like init.tcl.

See: http://panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver/Thread-shared_Variables

A second (and possibly better) way is to set these values in a section of your config file (nsd.tcl). You can then access them using the ns_config command.

Bas.