One minute is probably too short a time, the computer clocks on client and
server would have to be very close, and being off by a minute isn't uncommon.

Anyway, maybe show what you are doing instead of describing what you are
doing. How is the cookie duration set, what does the Set-Cookie header look
like, what is the time on the server when this is set?

tom jackson