Okay Xavier, we got it. But there is no refund. Everyone here has the
potential of getting pissed off while trying to help someone who isn't
helping us help them. But just remember we were trying to help you.

If this is your first language, then you have great potential. Most people are
not fortunate enough to stumble upon Tcl first, second or third.

What is baffling is how, if you know no other languages, how you got AOLserver
installed? So Don's question isn't that off the mark, although it is possible
to get the wrong idea.

But I'm not sure anyone is trying to expose you for your ignorance just for
the fun of it, usually we take that task very seriously, and direct it at
those we think should know better.

So if you still need help, we need answers and information. Usually new
developers asking for help are a little shy, and like I said, they think they
understand where the problem is. Obviously that is impossible, if you knew
where the problem was, you would know what the problem was, and it would
cease to be a problem.

In order to help with a specific problem we need the exact script you are
using, not a simplification of the code, unless you can repeat the problem
with the simplification. We need some error information. What error messages
do you receive? But we also understand that you may not know what to provide
and where to find this information, so you can expect many exchanges.

But one thing that will never get you too far in any forum on programming is
to ask for help and stubbornly demand that you know something. You are asking
for help. It is implicit that you don't understand. And if there is one
quality that you can exploit with us programmers it is that we love to 'help'
people who appear happy to receive it.

The other quality that you can take advantage of is that most of us can help
you with your current issue in our sleep, which is probably why you got any
issue seems so basic, why not help out the guy?

And seriously, nobody here is gonna care about this tomorrow, or at least by
next week.

Good Luck!

tom jackson