I would like to apologise publicly to anybody who found my posts rude,
dishonest or uncivil, I guess I have to learn more of your language.

Sorry all.

I suppose I won't be welcome here anymore, so thank you to everybody
who helped in the last few weeks, it was great. I have learned a lot
about programming, Tcl, Web servers, etc...
Hopefully, there are other aolserver lists or forum out there.

Again, sorry and thank you.
Bye

--
Xavier Bourguignon