Weird.  Does it show up in the server log or something?

Rusty

Bernhard van Woerden wrote:
I'm trying out AOLserver4.5 on FreeBSD7 and can't get the control port to echo back the results of a command

e.g.

Welcome to nsd running at /usr/local/aolserver/bin/nsd (pid 1522)
AOLserver/4.5.0 (aolserver4_5) for freebsd built on May 23 2008 at 17:06:51
CVS Tag: $Name: aolserver_v45_r0 $
tlc:nscp 1> expr 2+2
tlc:nscp 2>

Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it ?
I'm not sure of this is FreeBSD specific but AOLserver 4.10 worked fine.

Many thanks
Bernhard

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.