I'm having trouble getting NSGD to compile correctly in Ubuntu. I was
wondering if anyone has had any experience getting it to compile
successfully on a linux OS. There were a few warning messages during the
compile process, and the module would not load when aolserver was started
up. Also there's an issue that make was creating two .so files (these are
shared libraries on Linux), nsgd and libnsgd.  I have Ubuntu 8.04 and
AOLServer 4.5 in case that information is needed.

Thanks,
Matthew Gagen