Is there an 4.x version of AOLserver that supports byte range requests like aolserver 3.3+ad13 did? If so, is there some configuration parameter to enable it?

I'm working on a online video application, and I'd like to be able to do a couple of things:

1. Serve videos to my iPod Touch, which requires a web server that supports byte-range requests

2. Serve videos from the same server as my web app (built on top of OpenACS), so that I can enable/restrict access to those videos on a per user basis.

Right now I'm using Darwin Streaming Server to stream the videos, but I can't restrict access to those streams by individual user. I like the streaming server, since it allows for seekable video, which is also why I'm looking for byte-range request support.

I suppose I could downgrade to 3.3+ad13, but I'd rather stay with the 4.x series if possible.

Dave