Hi Scott and all,

Thanks for your quick response. We have found the problem, it was using
bgdelivery patch with nsopenssl. Gustaf pointed it out and made a fix
for that (thanks Gustaf!).

If anyone has this problem, Gustaf commited the fix to openacs cvs:

http://cvs.openacs.org/cvs/openacs-4/packages/xotcl-core/tcl/bgdelivery-procs.tcl?r1=1.15&r2=1.16

Cheers, Héctor