Hello!

On Monday 02 March 2009 01:13:33 Bas Scheffers wrote:
> On Monday, March 2, 2009 8:15am, "Alexey Pechnikov" <pechni...@mobigroup.ru>
said:
> > I rewrite command as
> > It's work but is not stable.
>
> Using exec is generally unstable, not sure why, but it is certainly not
> recommended. I would try some other way, like ns_proxy.
> (http://panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver/Nsproxy)

But I did read old messages in the discussion about nsproxy+exec. As I did
understand ns_proxy processes may be crached by exec command - it's not fatal
for nsd process but it's bad. Is there any "true" way to execute external
programs?

> > And this code work wrong:
> > if {[file exists $tmpresname]==1} {
> > We can see message in AOL log:
> > File /tmp/fileiBmXN0/doc.pdf not exists
>
> How was this file created? are all directories leading up to that file
> readable by the AOLserver process? doc.pdf is world readable, but it the
> "fileiBmXN0" directory also?

Directory and file is created by code of this ADP page. AOL 4.0.10 work fine
with this code some years.

And there are enough memory on server.
$ free
Mem:       8311228    8097508     213720          0     147784    3467844
-/+ buffers/cache:    4481880    3829348
Swap:      4194296     158380    4035916

Best regards.