On Mar 2, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Alexey Pechnikov wrote:

Hello!

I did build debian package with AOL 4.5.1 and did find a lot of problems are fixed in this AOL version and other problems are produced by incorrect debian
lenny package of AOL server.

Thank for all comments.

You can get these packages from my repository.

If you can find out who the debian maintainers for these packages are, would you mind telling them that the packages can be fixed by properly compiling them?

I don't know if the maintainers are on the AOLserver list.

----
Don Baccus
http://donb.photo.net
http://birdnotes.net