Hi!

If you've been contacted by a student in private about Google Summer
of Code or you have contributed to our GSoC 2009 idea list *please*
sign in to Melange (web app prepared by Google to handle GSoC 2009).
There we mentors can put private comments on student applications,
score them, etc. It is desirable that TCT members or Tcl/Tk
maintainers sign-in into Melange to be able to influence which
projects will be funded.

How to do it:

1. Make sure you have an GMail account (you can forward it easily to
you normal e-mail account in Settings so you don't have to use it to
read e-mail).
2. Sign-in with you GMail account to http://socghop.appspot.com
3. Choose LinkID (your screen name in Melange) to be somehow related
to your first+last name so it will be easy to identify you
4. Apply to be a mentor (last item in the left menu) for Tcl Community
Association - it is under this link
http://socghop.appspot.com/org/apply_mentor/google/gsoc2009

Do this even if you do not plan to mentor but you are willing to help
us refine the scope of projects from your field of expertise.

For me this is a declaration that we should add you to private e-mail
discussion about students applications.

--tkosiak