This isn't the original code... this is a new servlet I wrote, which uses an open source translator written in Java. It may not be ideal (I am certainly not the world's best Java programmer) but the client (mostly Chinese-speaking) is happy with the output.

The advantage is I control the source, but that is only helpful if I know what to change. :)

janine