Sep Ng schrieb:
  Is there a way in AOLserver to do live monitoring on
threads?  We're sort of hoping to get info on what thread ids are
running as of the moment on aolserver.
The xotcl-request-monitor watches running requests,
essentially via defining filters/traces for requsts and
using a monitor thread for keeping track of the
"starts" and "ends" of requests. If there are "starts"
recorded without "ends", it knows these requests are still
running in some threads. This approach does not depened
on ns_info, we use it on all our production sites.

Originally i had one version for pure aolserver and one for
OpenACS; since a while i just work on the OpenACS version
(which is available via the public cvs repository of
OpenACS).

best regards
-gustaf neumann